Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Wireless Connection

We're getting ready to go on a three-week cruise. While I was stressing about the cutback in luggage allowance, it occurred to me that I nearly have a small suitcase filled with wires. When Nancy and I and her parents drove to Chicago back in ( well never mind when)we sang songs all the way there. No need for a radio, we just belted them out (God bless her parents for not pulling their hair out). Now, I have to pack two cell phone chargers, a camera charger, the electric cord for my notebook, the charger for my Kindle, Joe's wheelchair charger, my IPod cradle and its cord. We could take our electric toothbrushes and the charger and the charger for Joe's electric razor. I will probably also break down and take my Nintendo DS - for those lazy At Sea days. That will require another charger though. Surely I'm forgetting something.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet - Happy 2009 and Bon Voyage! I hope you have a fabulous cruise and make lots of wonderful memories.

    Check in with me when you get back. I'd love to feature you on Girlfriendology on a guest blog or other fun ways.

    Love your site! Debba / Girlfriendology

    ReplyDelete