Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second Leg

Things have gone down hill since we left Celebrity. Handicaapped water taxis, a broken electric wheelchair, exhorbitant manual wheelchair rental. poorly organized ground crew, disgusting room, inaccessible swimming pools, mediocre food, but hey, we're cruising in the Mediterranean.

There are a few items that I don't send to the laundry - mostly underwear - but I've always put it on the verandah to dry. The Aegean Sea is apparently a little windier than most because my La Mystere bra ended up on the verandah two doors down - the one belonging to two gay guys. The stateroom steward got a great chuckle as did the neighbors. My job is to keep people amused.

I've checked the boxes for Croatia (Dubrovnik is a beautiful walled city that is clean and grafitti-free) and Albania (remnants of Communist poverty in abundance) and Santorini. There was only our ship in port and the cities were packed. The next day there were supposed to be seven - that should be disgusting.

I'm going to try accupunture from a wholeistic practitioner from Austin, TX. My trust level is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment