Friday, November 21, 2008

Whoa!

This is the season to start the rat race. It's almost time for Black Friday. I'm exhausted thinking about it. I had so much to do today that everything to do in the house got postponed. Now, I really never feel guilty about postponing laundry, but I did today. I'm so busy running here and doing errands, that I've forgotten time for me and for a cup of coffee with friends. Whoa. Stop. Look at the calendar right now and schedule "Me Time." Time to pray, meditate, journal. Stop the insanity before it gets worse. Breathe in - breathe out.

I'd recommend a wonderful combination of meditation, breathing, and walking called "breathwalk." It is energizing, calming - whatever you need it to be. Check the website at "Breathwalk.com."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! I will check that out. I always forget to breathe so that will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete