Friday, December 19, 2008

Chaos Reigns Supreme

Webfetti.com



But, that's OK. There's a small terrorist puppy visiting which is inciting two big dogs to total frustration. She feels better having thrown up a pair of panties that she ate two days ago. Small as she is (14-week lab) she managed to carry a small, heavy rocking horse and stash it in the older labs bed. Also three dogs who go out in the mud require some floor cleaning.

My daughter just had four wisdom teeth out. Poor thing. I'm sending out Christmas cards that didn't go out the first time - I didn't know how much postage for Pitcairn Island.

But all is cool. The woman who does my hair has called and is available for my appointment next week. I've only gained four pounds from eating M&Ms non-stop and there's a Kindle under the tree waiting for me to unwrap it. Merry Advent.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be anxiously awaiting your commentary on the Kindle ... I've pondered getting one.
    Merry Advent!

    ReplyDelete